Thursday, November 17, 2011

No Heat Quickie Hair Waves

Start with towel dried hair.  Work in a little mousse or gel.  For the next instructions follow the photo guide.



Once your hair is dry you can set it with a little hair spray or leave it as is, I like a little freeze spray reinforcement myself.  Other days, like super rushed ones, I walk right out the door with the hair twisted and let it loosen and dry as I get to where I am going.  Quick mirror check before venturing out of the car and voila, hair do done.  Just like that.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! Try it, it's super easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair would never dry! In winter, I wash my hair a 4pm, it's still wet the next morning at 6:30. Maybe in the heat of the summer I can try your trick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have thick hair! Me not so much so this is good for me all year round, haha. Summer would be a perfect time to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How necessary is the hair gel?

    ReplyDelete